Friday, February 2, 2007

4 o'clock in the morning



This is pathetic, it's 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm sitting in from of my computer trying to write something here, and I can't think of anything...nothing, not even because it's super bowl weekend and it's here in the MIA. I cannot come up with anything, and the funny thing is that I can't go back to sleep, just because I'm not sleepy. So as I'm writing I'll see if I can think of something... Well this may take a long time, so I think it's better if I leave you with this quote from Bob Kauflin that I have in from of me.



God doesn't simply want to enable us to overcome sin. He want us to overcome it in a way that honors the all-surpassing greatness, beauty, and power of Jesus Christ. Knowing sin has one ultimate solution, should cause us not only to know the Gospel well, but to apply its power and grace to every area of ours life.

No comments: